In my opinion, pasta is the best food which exists! You can cook it very easily and you have so many options such as: carbonara, bolognese, arrabiata and so many other recipes. In this article, I will present you my favourite pasta dish, which is very simple and takes little time to cook, and it could also make your meals stress free, and it is so delish that you will be happy if there are any leftovers.
Ingredients for the pasta recipe
- 50g of whatever type of pasta you like (or more if you cook for several people)
- 4 pieces of garlic
- Tomato sauce in any quantity you like
- One chicken breast
- Sweet paprika or chili
- And last but not least, mozzarella
- Firstly you need to put the water to boil, and after the water reached the boiling point, you may add your pasta.
- While your pasta is cooking, you may start working on the sauce and on its ingredients.
- You may start by cutting the chicken breast in many little pieces, or however you like.
- . You need to put the pan greased with a little oil, not much, to heat. After the oil has heated, you can add the garlic, and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- . After the garlic is ready, you may add the chicken pieces and cook them until they have browned on each side. To be sure that the pieces are well cooked, you can taste on of the pieces.
- After the chicken is also ready, it’s time you add the tomato sauce and put all the spices listed above in any quantity you like. Also, don’t forget to add some of the pasta water.
- And my secret and favourite ingredient is shredded mozzarella put in the sauce while it’s still cooking.
And now your pasta dish is ready to be eaten. I hope you will enjoy it with a cup of wine, or how I usually like to enjoy the dish, with a Pepsi can and more shredded mozzarella or even parmesan on top of it, and with all of that, the dish will be perfect!