Why should you get a pet?
- It keeps your heart healthy! – Raising a little soul reduces the blood pressure, cholesterol and the level of triglycerides, all of this protects the heart.
- It diminishes the risk of depression! – People who have a pet, produce more happy hormones, like oxytocin and serotonin, that improve the state of mind.
- Having a pet reduces stress! – When you have a pet, the level of blood pressure decreases. Nothing compares to a warm welcome when you get home, after an exhausting day at school or at work.
- Having a pet reduces the risk factors for allergies! – cohabitation with an animal improves the immune system. The kids who grow up surrounded by animals have about 35 percent fewer problems concerning allergies.
- Dogs are able to detect diseases! – Studies reveal that some dogs that are trained can help to detect diabetes and sometimes cancer.
- Having a pet helps you stay active and in shape! – After all, walking the dog is a form of exercise, it helps the owner burn some calories.
- And the last one, but the most important of reasons: you’ll never be alone!
So, do not hesitate! Choose or let yourself be chosen by your future friend!
If you liked this article make sure to check this one out!
Author: Dragota Marioara